Service: Nationwide Warranty Coverage
The Nationwide Warranty covers parts and labor for a period of 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Warranty Coverage includes:
- Air conditioning, heating and climate control systems.
- Engine cooling system(s).
- Engine performance or drivability services and repair.
- Fuel system(s).
- Electronic engine management system and other on-board computer systems (engine, body, brake and suspension computers), cruise control systems.
- Brake system(s).
- Starting and charging systems.
- Electrical system(s).
- Exhaust system(s).
- Ignition system(s).
- Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV joints, half-shafts and driveshafts.
- Other minor repairs.
- Towing & Rental Car.*
* If the customer's vehicle is inoperable, and they are further than 25 miles away from the original facility, they may be eligible for certain towing benefits, to a maximum of $60.00, as determined by the Warranty Administrator. The customer may also be eligible for Rental Car benefits if the vehicle cannot be repaired the same day due to circumstances beyond their control. The maximum benefit would be for 2 days at a maximum of $40.00 per day, as determined by the Warranty Administrator. These benefits do not apply to vehicles that have returned to the original facility.